Monday, January 02, 2006

I Resolve...

to act like I actually have a blog and update it more frequently. there are important things happening around here, and it would be a crying shame if there was no record of them.

to turn on my oven and cook. something. anything. and don't ask me what we eat, because i really don't know.

to exercise. america's #1 resolution (or so i was told on ABC's New Year's Rockin' Eve). one that i promptly quit if i actually get around to starting it.

I could go on and on, but then around January 10 I would be sorely depressed because I will have failed to keep them all. But I really am going to work on the above. Well, at least the first two.

2 comments:

adrienne said...

i'll excercise with you...let's do it!!

Liz said...

...or you could save yourselves the trouble and go to baja instead.;)