Wednesday, July 09, 2008

here we are

Andy's side of the family started a family blog where we can all post and keep up with each other. His brother and sister-in-law spent two weeks in Hawaii, and posted a video of their digs. And pictures of the crater where they snorkeled (the same place Andy and I snorkeled on our honeymoon...this bit of info comes in handy later). Andy and I decided to respond with what we were up to.

I meant to post this when we filmed it because, well, it's just that riveting. And because we've actually been doing lots of fun things in the interim. But Andy has all the pictures on his computer, and I get mean letters in the mail if I post without pictures.

So. Without further ado, I give you Andy and Alison having absolutely nothing to say.


12 comments:

Steph said...

YESSSSSSSS......loves it!!!!

Anonymous said...

That was absolutely awesome.

TracyMichele said...

Oh.My.Sides. =)

*jj said...

you guys take the BEST vacations.

The Morginskys said...

the thing is, yall are such balls of fun that you dont really need to leave the house! lets meet at the library next week!

adrienne said...

your. life. is. insane.

david, kelly & sam said...

hilareous! we totally want to take a helicopter ride with you.

Lauren said...

ella is wondering why i'm giggling like a goofball on MY couch ;) thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

that was perfect. i hope your family is doing well!

jenni said...

This made me laugh, too. Y'all are funny peoples.
:)

Ariana said...

I think that's what is know as a stay-cation. Sounds like fun!
Ariana

The Fitzz Group, Inc. said...

That was the best!!! I miss you guys so much!!!!!!!!
Love ya!
Your Fav Fab Uncle