Tuesday, April 29, 2008

vintage

Due to my frequent viewership of Keely, Kierstin, Jenni, and Christine's blogs, I also love this digital picture treatment by some fine Japanese internet establishment. Don't be daunted by the non-English aspect of the site...simply upload your photo and click the blue button!

I thought I would showcase all of Ella's birthdays (March 16) ... all but her actual Birth Day including cake.



{zero}




{one}




{two}




{three}


i have now photo-antiqued away the greater part of Sadie's morning nap. i have also noted that with each subsequent birthday, there is less-to-no frosting on my child's face. hooray, Ella!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Ha! I love it. We are so addicted. That site is probably pilfering all of our precious photos one by one and putting them on billboards in Japan!

TracyMichele said...

OT: Happy Mother's Day!