Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Purse Contents

Someone else did this, and I thought I'd record this morning's collection for posterity. I will list the items in the order of which I pull them.

* Fossil catalog, Fall 2007

* Baja Burrito receipt

* Packaging for an Elmo bathtime book

* Wild Oat's receipt

* my wallet

* a baggy with Sadie's green pacifier inside

* my white sunglasses that Ella likes to wear when it's sunny. they draw LOTS of attention

* Ella's Parent's Day Out payment reminder

* a dollar bill

* a card from our Neighborhood Fellowship Group, addressed to "The A Team"

* Border's receipt

* Burt's Bees Hand Sanitizer- Aloe and Witch Hazel (100% natural...hooray!)

* Zoo membership card

* CVS pharmacy receipt

* lip gloss

* a purple drug rep pen (we have lots around the house) for "Relafen - Nabumetone" ummm, I have no idea what that's for...Dad?

* Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm (ole Burt is from my hometown, you know)

* Strawberry Lip Smacker

* another dollar bill

* Canel's Chewing Gum - tutti-frutti flavor (from Baja)

* a really fun ring from Curious Heart Emporium (i think my favorite gift shop ever - but it took me forever to go in because I was scared of the aliens and spaceship and other odd-looking creatures in the front), and I literally just gasped aloud because I think it's broken. BOOOOO.

* another stick of Chapstick "Compliments of: allegra"

* a red pen

* 7 quarters

* 1 dime

* 3 pennies

* business card for my friend, a hair stylist at the Green Pea Salon

* Davis-Kidd receipt (my favorite Nashville bookstore)

* Neutrogena lip balm "Pink Splash" with SPF 20

* 2 Veggie Puffs (corn flavored, I believe)

* oooo, another penny

* some crumbs

What's in Your purse??

10 comments:

The Morginskys said...

couple things: i've been wanting a hand santizer that is all-natural, so i am glad i read about burts.
i've also never been in curious heart, it scares me still. and lastly, you have alot of lip product in your purse:)

adrienne said...

k...here we go...

*15% off coupon for Nashville Clothing Co.
*Orbit Spearmint gum
*Wallet
*Check Stub
*Random Sam's Club coupon
*A few Chick-Fil-A coupons...sad because I can' use them so Alison, remind me and I'll give them to you
*Valet parking receipt from a Bachelorette party
*Small notebook
*Another small notebook (from Liz)
*CO Bigelow Apothecaries peppermint lip gloss (Tint no. 1137)...my favie
*Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm
*Phone
*Gum wrapper
*Compact (makes me feel like a 7th grader)
*Another gum wrapper
*2 shopping lists for work
*Pill case (don't worry, it's full of ibuprofen)
*Lotion
*A practically empty tin of Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm
*OOOOOH...I just found a bunch of stuff that had been lost in my "secret purse pocket"...there was a hole in the lining
*Spare car key
*Hand sanitizer
*Concealer
*Rescue Remedy Spray (spray in your mouth to relieve all the stresses in your life)
*Checkbook
*Flossers (can't leave home without 'em)
*An old resume`...just in case

That's a lot of junk to carry around on a daily basis...

Ali O said...

relafen is an antiinflammatory drug used for arthritis, pain, and just plain ole inflammation. what a collection of things. Dad

Ali O said...

PS I stopped using a purse since you left home.
Still Dad

Anonymous said...

PSS I just figured out how to comment accurately so that you would know it was from me and not you. Dad

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Liz said...

the funny thing is, i just read through your purse-contents-list with great interest. i won't even dive into mine, for fear of what i might find (melted chocolate and unpaid bills, most likely).

TracyMichele said...

Not sure which is funnier.. this post or your dad's comments. hehe. Here is a link to my contents. I also sent you some linky love. :)
http://tracymicheleunplugged.blogspot.com/2007/10/whats-in-your-purse.html

jenni said...

I'm glad to see someone else has as many lip balms in their purse as I do! I'm planning a lip balm blog entry soon. :)

jenni said...

And here's a visual of my purse for you:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennisimmons/1968410275/