Thursday, October 04, 2007

10 months


Sadie. I love so many things about her. Among the top of the list...

...When she smiles hard or laughs, her eyes become the shape of the moon when it's a tiny sliver. And the top of her nose has smile wrinkles in the shape of a triangle with the tip pointing down.

...Her laugh. She has so many different kinds. Amused, belly, I-want-someone's-attention, excited (usually turns into a shriek)

...Kisses. Especially when she initiates.

...The fact that she cannot listen to music without dancing.

..."Da-da" "Ma-ma" "El-la" "Dugga Dugga Dugga"

...The way she wants to be a part of Everything. It usually means pulling up on the object of her affection (mainly Ella) and getting as close as possible to the action.

...Books are the only thing that will keep her still. Especially if she's reading them herself.

3 comments:

Steph said...

I know I asked for more pics but I think you might need to stop because I am LOVING THEIR CUTE FACES TOO MUCH. Oh my....She has grown and is so so so cute. And sweet. Sisters. I have two and love it!

*jj said...

so precious!

adrienne said...

Happy 10 month sweet bean!