Thursday, September 27, 2007

Glow, baby, glow


Since there have been a few inquiries AND I'm excited about this company, I want to spread the word about Simply Glowing candles.

My friend, Kristen, married a guy named Andy...Andy's family lives in Indiana and raises soybeans...which they then make into candles. Kristen has joined the family business, and now the business has gone online. I just got an e-mail about it a couple of weeks ago!

I bought a soy candle at a shop a while back, but strictly because it was a particular scent I had been craving. I didn't even realize all the benefits of soy candles.

I'm excited about ordering my first one - although I might not be able to limit myself to just that. Especially the Seasonal scents. So make your home smell yummy while keeping the air clean (and supporting my friend)!

2 comments:

TracyMichele said...

LOOOOVE soy candles. Thanks for sharing.. off to check out the scents.

jenni said...

I ordered two: The Great Pumpkin and America's Sweetheart. I can't wait to receive and burn 'em!