Friday, September 21, 2007

brewing

I'm on my second cup of coffee. Sadie is napping. Andy and Ella are on an outing. My mind (for the last who-knows-how-long) is one complete garbled mess. Wait, that sounds negative. My mind is full of amazing, brilliant, beautiful thoughts that are just fighting for first-place on my Thinking To-Do List. Yes, much better.

I have yet to sort it out. So I've decided that instead of pressuring myself to try and create something that makes ANY kind of sense here, I'm just going to write a list of words. Themes, thoughts, whatever. Some I've been wanting to blog about. Some will maybe get blogged about. Others just need to be written.

* Caldecott medal
* Laundry
* Time management
* Money management
* SIMPLIFY
* My Sadie
* Yard Sale
* Spoon rests
* Method
* Mothering Intentionally
* Dan Allender
* Potty training
* This
* That
* The other
* Art for my girls' rooms
* The return of the "baby" sling
* The Return of the chipmunks
* Andy saw the dude who voiced Alvin the Chipmunk
* Ella and Will
* Rough-housing
* Earnest Ella
* Determined Sadie
* Dustbuster
* Wanting to want a Sewing Machine
* My husband The Seamstress
* Rainbows
* Outside



I feel much better.

3 comments:

*jj said...

I found this machine online :)...
http://nashville.craigslist.org/for/425809992.html

Also.. I could bring mine over for the evening if you want to see if you even enjoy sewing.

jenni said...

Thanks for mentioning Simply Glowing candles. I love soy and beeswax candles, and I've been hunting for a good autumn scent! You might also like Dirt candles and Pacifica soy candles.

Lauren said...

so, i just stumbled upon this post this morning, which is funny, since "that" is parked in my front driveway as i type ;)