Friday, June 04, 2010

personal photographer

Suzanne is a dear friend of mine. And she's my neighbor. Therefore, we live lots of life together. She is one of the most thoughtful and intentional people I know. And {BONUS!} she often has a camera around her neck. And here's a way awesome thing about Suz {amongst her many attributes} - she actually downloads the pictures and e-mails them to you...usually within hours of taking them!

Because of Suzanne, I have moments captured that I never want to forget. And there are lots of moments.

Just in the past 6 months she has photographed my children...

at a friend's adoption homecoming...


sledding...


ingesting S'mores...


bursting with pure joy on a trampoline with Drew...


posing with future-husband Will...


sharing Easter candy with Emmy...


having a fondue party (that Suz hosted)...



jumping on their red couch after the fondue party...



planting snap-peas...


being generally delicious...


and posing with beautiful, fragrant Magnolia blossoms...


here's to many more memories shared.

6 comments:

Christine said...

Those are so beautiful and PRICELESS!

fondue recipe said...

Great pictures you've got here! It's nice to see your girls enjoying fondue. My kids also love chocolate fondue. It's like you can literally ask them to do anything as long as you promise to take the fondue pot out, lol! They always have tons of fun (and tons of mess, too!LOL) every time they get to enjoy melted chocolate with their friends. They're favorite dippers are marshmallow and bananas.

Lisa said...

i absolutely LOVE this post! great pictures and great fun!

kierstin said...

these are all amazing but that S'mores pic is the best! i also love Sadie in the turtle jumper with dirt on her face. :)

Ali O said...

kierstin - I'm planning on blowing up/framing the turtle dress pic...the dress was totally mine when I was three :)

Liz said...

I love these pictures and I love that you're blogging again! (My heart skips a beat in excitement whenever I see a new post. :)