Tuesday, June 02, 2009

"slippy-slide"


That's what Sadie calls it. This might be best outdoor purchase I make all summer. And we've had it just a few hours.



(Aside from snapping these shots) I just sat on the porch the whole time and watched. And was entertained. The girls started making up songs about how fun the slip-and-slide is. And I'm pretty sure all the neighbors enjoyed hearing those songs. From inside their houses.





Andy and I started taking pics of ourselves...



Then Sadie wandered over...


{I LOVE these sweet moments between them}



Next came Ella...



Then came this...



Soon enough, they went back to slipping and sliding...



It's going to be a good summer.

7 comments:

Ariana said...

Classic family photo. Mantle worthy even! Int summer gorgeous?

Carlen said...

Ella's face in that next to last one - classic.

Sarah said...

so I can't believe (or can't remember what it was like) that it was warm enough for a slip n slide...probably because it was 50 degrees and drizzly- sp? in Colorado today. i don't think summer starts until august.

sad that i can't come see you guys with Clay, but really glad he gets to have some family time with yall

me said...

Have I mentioned lately that your family is awesome? Can't wait for some Bajaliciousness!!! (yes, add that to the BAja vocab list. It's an adjective. I think.)

Yay!

Christine said...

Silly, precious family!

Alice said...

Um, can we come over & play!?

Robyn Jones Clark said...

um.. this is just perfect! if i wasn't afraid of what i looked like in a bathing suit.. i'd suit up and drive to nashville. they are just precious. you just "rock". what an awesome mom! ;)