Sunday, May 17, 2009

matchy matchy

It took me two-and-a-half years to put my children in the exact same dress. My impetus? Sadie Osenga. She is in a phase where she wants to wear exactly what Ella is wearing. If it's not directly from Ella's closet, she needs (lots of) assurances that Ella actually wore it at some point (and preferably, if Ella states herself how much she loved wearing it).

(I do realize her feelings on this will drastically change in a few years.)

So I picked these up, and think they are gosh-darn cute summer dresses. Simple, with a slight retro feel. Just how mama likes it.

We love sidewalk chalk. Today's art was all caterpillars, butterflies and ladybugs...



Then we moved on to sisters-hugging-in-the-sun pics...


{Note Sadie's exuberance when I told her to hug Ella in this last one. Does my heart good.}

4 comments:

Flo Paris said...

Aaahhhh! Cutest cutest cutest!
LOVE this.
Those sweet girls!

Lauren said...

such sweet girls <3 <3 <3

Christine said...

SO sweet!! I love how much they appear to love being sisters!

Robyn Jones Clark said...

i always wanted a sister.. now i'm going to want one even more... not chance that's gonna happen.. i do have some good friends that are "like sisters"... haha;) they seriously are too cute.. the black outfits in the rock and roll post remind me of that video... is it addicted to love where they have on those black leotards or whatever... haha..