Monday, November 10, 2008

november

Well, friends. There have been many moments between this post and the last where I've thought "Maybe I should write about this. Post a picture. Record in this modern annal the happenings of today." Obviously those moments did not find their way here, and I am okay with that. Maybe later we'll peek back.

But today. This day. I feel like I captured my children in their truest element. Their exuding joy and fullness of life. Their fashion sense. Their love for the outdoors, and for each other. They are just three-and-a-half and nearly two. Have I only had them for such a short time?








10 comments:

kierstin said...

great great pics!! worth the wait...thanks for posting. :)

Christine said...

Prec! Love the new header and the butterfly wings and the roller skate hoodie :)

Keeley said...

Your girls are so cute. How have you been?

jenni said...

So cute! And, a good cross between a Sigur Rós and Sufjan Stevens video. :)

Lauren said...

oh my! so cute and sooooo much personality! <3

adrienne said...

love. your. children.

Nicole said...

I love these!

david, kelly & sam said...

ok, the last one is my fav! your girls are awesome!!

Thesupermanns said...

You did a great job capturing their little personalities. Great photos......

Thesupermanns said...

ok..im back to write more...but 3 months later cause im awaiting another blog from you.