Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Mama had a little lamb

It's late, and I really should be sleeping. But tonight, for some reason, I'm feeling the pull of the blog. I miss it. I actually miss blogging. Well, the result of blogging which is (perhaps) a comment or two and (always) documentation of what's actually been happening during these hazy days.

I feel like maybe, just maybe, I might be emerging from the fog that is the first few months. After a very long five months, Sadie has SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT...three nights in a row! For those of you who have wonder children that started much earlier, I don't want to hear a word. Not one, single word. For I am happy and hopeful and ready to...sleep.

But as sleepless as it may have been around here, never have I met a happier babe. The child lives to smile. And laugh. And smile and laugh some more. And then eat her toes for a bit. And then eat whatever else is in reach (usually her Mama's hair). And she makes an ADORABLE lamb...

6 comments:

Tony Kevin said...

Very very cute :)

... I should try to find my old lamb suit...

Steph said...

I think it is time you all come home! =) Anyway....great to see an update. and GREAT that she, and hopefully you and Andy, will keep sleeping through the night. Miss ya!

shagwash said...

enough. enough!!!!
will slap your child.
gently.
with love. (=

Christine said...

glad you're back! look at those dimples -cute, cute, cute!

Lauren said...

what a CUUUUUUUTIE! i hope to meet BOTH your girls one of these days :)

Nicole said...

These are the cutest pictures ever and they make me smile so much!