Monday, May 29, 2006

balustrades


that word has been in my head for the past 2 days. why? who the heck knows. but there it is. in my head. it becomes especially prominent when i'm working on the jigsaw puzzle that's been stumping my brother, sister-in-law and me since yesterday. clay refuses to look at the box for guidance, sarah occasionally looks, and i've got it attached to my hand.

i spent a good couple hours on it last night (ah, the craziness that ensues when my husband leaves town) and got approximately 12 pieces put together. it's a 1000 piece puzzle.

another kind of puzzle i experienced last night was Tofurkey. "what?" you might be saying. "exactly," is my answer. i won't be eating it again.

oh, and here's the cutest baby i've ever had.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't she the only baby you've ever had? I don't understand Tofurkey either. But, I guess if you're vegan...

I've enjoyed your blog. I found you through your husband.

You're baby is a cutie though!

Nicole said...

I actually eat tofurkey every once in a while, though it doesn't always turn out well.

Cute picture of Ella!

Rebecca said...

Okay. This amount of adorableness is really Not To Be Borne. She is Too Cute.

Maybe you should have more.... Just think how cute they'll be. *wink*

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »