Wednesday, August 20, 2008

rear view

(insert required apologies for sporadic posting) These last few weeks of summer have kept the Osengas on the move. I plan to go back and start at the beginnings of our travels...but in perusing the photos of my last trip with the tiny ladies to the North Carolina coast, I noticed several taken from behind. I bundled them up in a little collection for you - you know, to stave off complete Osenglette withdrawal.










but how can I not include my favorite seafood shots...?





{photos snapped by me or my mammy}

8 comments:

The Morginskys said...

miss their cuteness. and the video is ridiculous. love them.

jenni said...

I was having Osenga-withdrawl, so thank you.
:)

Flo Paris said...

What sweet girls!

I got to your blog via Sharon's blog...

We've got 2 girls too. I love it so much, although, my husband fears what things will be like in our house in about 10-12 years. Yikes.

Your girls are so precious...sisters in little dresses are the best:)

-Flo

Thesupermanns said...

UG....those FOTOS are so cute. you take good ones....

Beth said...

Love, love, LOVE the bottom picture. It has gotten me through two TWO horrible days at work. So Thank you for posting.

david, kelly & sam said...

that restaurant looks like The Sanitary restaurant to me!!!! CANNOT BELIEVE we were there the same week. boo hoo!!!!

i miss your crazy laugh and wish sam could play with your 'tiny ladies'.

*jj said...

hooray for photos. What sweet, sweet girls... can't wait to have one of my very own :)

Liz said...

very, very cute. but it's time for a new post! i'm sick and therefore locked in my apartment for the weekend, so i need new reading material. ;)